Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I was dreaming when I wrote this.

Well, not dreaming exactly. More like mildly hallucinating from the fever I've had since I woke Saturday morning.

It's the flu, yes, and I don't remember granting it permission to come aboard.

What I do remember is that Friday night I was with the Tibetan monks witnessing them getting their groove on, and then to dinner and drinks with friends. The previous night was my First Thursday gig at the Rialto. Neither of which nights was I feeling particularly healthy and robust, but I was committed to both events, so there it is.

And going back a bit further, Boston was a good time. Family, friends, margaritas . . . you know how we roll here at the Nunnery. Plus there was a meeting of the Now Today Society (of which I am a charter member) to watch Extensions III: The Revenge, a trailer for which may be found here.

There was also private music-time with both Mr. O and Vlindinhauer. The Narrow Way suite is enjoying a resurgence these days.