Friday, December 29, 2006

Irish-Ethiopian Beauty Salon

I'm at a beauty salon. I'm here with my dear Mother. She's getting her hair done and I'm her chauffeur.

I was at a salon yesterday too, on Tremont Street. Vlindinhauer and I walked in and, using an old Jedi mind trick, convinced the people inside to let him cut my hair.

In other news, Chuckles the Cat has been ill. We got her info back from the doctor. She's got hyperthyroidism and a liver disorder, both manageable.


~~~~~~~

4:45 pm

I'm at Clery's, an Irish bar on Central Street http://www.irishconnection.com/clerys.html

Josh lost his wallet or something. He just went back to the car to look for it.

We're waiting for Vlindinhauer to get available. He's near here, taking care of some business.

The plan is to eat Ethiopian in a bit.