Sunday, February 18, 2007

They say that waking up is hard to do...

And now I know, I know that it's true.

Dr. Bombay's
10:30 AM

Now playing on the in-house system: The theme to Get Smart, arranged for jazz combo, organ and horns. Sweet!

In other news, on Thursday I watched Inland Empire, the new David Lynch film. This film is rated 'OMGWTF' and is not recommended for those unable to accommodate a warehouse-full of ambiguity.

Sabitathica's official assesstimate: It had something to do with a woman. Unless it didn't.

And now playing over the inestimable Doctor B's sound system: Dino's version of Mambo Italiano, possibly my favorite song of the last six weeks. I just can't seem to get enough of it. If you aren't listening to it right now, you really should be. In fact, why don't you go ahead and download it right now, as we speak. Download it and listen to it. Go ahead, I'll wait.