Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It was never going to end well.

My neighbor is in jail now. Or anyway, this is what the folks at the corner market tell me. The story is either he hit the girlfriend, or his handyman hit the girlfriend, or something, I don't know. Maybe he hit his handyman, it's hard to tell. But it's quiet around here now. As quiet as it's been in two or three weeks. Oh, and apparently he was panhandling last week outside the market for beer money, swear to god. At least, again according to the people who work there.

My landlord called though. He apologized for letting this freakshow move in to the Nunnery in the first place. That was the first we'd talked about it. My other neighbors are friendly with my landlord and called him last week after Harry Dean Stanton'd done something particularly outrageous on the back porch. Fucking nut job.