Saturday, June 6, 2009

Boston

Boston seen from the airport:


I was assigned to sit in the last row on the plane to Boston. Which means:

1. I couldn't recline my seat, but
2. the person sitting in the seat in front of me could recline theirs.
3. there was no window.
4. I was next to the bathroom door which, besides the often overwhelming olfactory odoriferousness, also meant that
5. the queue of people waiting to use the bathroom formed up directly beside me, and occasionally triggered my claustrophobia reflex.

~~~~~~~

The airport:





For Those About to Yield (We Salute You) ...




A door which leads to many beautiful things:


Back at the Haverhasts' we had wine from Cape Cod:


Cape Cod!


And the moon was fullish.



We enjoyed Persephone Haverhast's delicious profiteroles under the fullish moon.


So good.

So good.

~~~~~~~

And then it got darker.


And then it got darker.


Yukio:


Outside the Haverhasts':




The moon again, outside my parents' home: