Friday, September 11, 2009

my blog and the plight of Number 6

Lots of people have been in touch over the past several weeks, people who are angry and confused (just like you!) asking about my blog.

For instance, Number 6 is angry and confused. He has, in his own way, politely requested that I post more updates, in the desperate hope that his wild and undisciplined life might somehow regain a semblance of focus.

As documentary proof of what I've had to put up with recently, here's an IM exchange between Number 6 and myself on the topic of my blog:

1:09 PM Number 6: What happened?
Did you die?
1:10 PM Sabitathica: go away.  and stop bothering me.
                      Number 6: Are you dead?
Sabitathica: what are you talking about?  go away.
                      Number 6: Your blog. What happened? Run out of funding?
Sabitathica: lol.  leave me alone.
                      Number 6: No longer interested?
Are you now an anti-blogger?
1:11 PM I read that everyday, Sabitathica. You not having any updates FUCKS UP MY LIFE!


I know, Number 6...

I know.


So there'll be more updates.  And there's some new functionality too, like a sweet new mp3 player where you can listen to music I make for you.  So quit your job, sit back, stare at your computer, and wait.