Thursday, December 17, 2009

One day i will rule Candyland with an iron fist

My neck got all fucked up, so I saw the chiropractor on Tuesday.

Sabitathica: Why do you think this happened to my neck?
Amnemonic Chiropractor: Well, there may be specific reasons, but ultimately, you know, up until about 10,000 years ago we all used to be hunter-gatherers. That's what our bodies were designed for, only now we don't do that anymore.
Sabitathica: I ... what are you talking about?

So I've decided I'm going to take up hunting. Or gathering, I'm not sure which. One of the two, but not both - my life is pretty busy and I don't want to adopt too many new activities/subsistence methods at once. But I'm leaning towards gathering, even though it doesn't sound as badass as hunting, because I've actually gathered stuff before, and I'm pretty familiar with what's involved.

~~~~~~~

Dinnerparty last night with Tracie, who was quite ill. She prepared lamb and fruit tart for dessert, L prepared the side dishes. An aperitif of Absinthe was followed by eggnog+Frangelico. Tim almost joined us, but the evening devolved and went in a different direction. He'll have to pick up his Sabitathica coasters next time...