Saturday, February 9, 2008

ollie ollie oxen free

Thursday I was after work with Stuart and Esteban to play at the Rialto. Little Jen, turntablist extraordinaire couldn't make it. This music is completely improvised and we don't play together outside this context, so things are unpredictable and situation-specific. Thursday night in my opinion was our best yet.

I met up after for drinks with Lily, who's been living out of state for a few years. It was good to see her again. A fine time was had by all.

Friday at work was quiet, which my autistic nature experiences as relief, and plus I was operating on about one, maybe two hours of sleep. Yeah, I don't get much sleep anymore.

~~~~~~~

We could not follow but bliss and peace poured down on us...

Today was beautiful, everybody outside and walking around wearing short-sleeves. I however, spent most of my day editing The Marshfield Tapes. The Marshfield Tapes are several hours of Vlindinhauer Haverhast, Sabitathica, Mr O, and Josh playing music the eve of New Years Eve, 2038. The material draws heavily from The Narrow Way, with post-production flourishes by Adrian Marcato, all now edited down to 70 minutes of bliss.