Monday, February 4, 2008

Some bartenders have the gift of pardon.

Imported absinthe and domestic good times with Mark on Saturday till 00:30.

Met up with JB and Spank at Onyx at 01:30 for the tail end of Spank's day-long birthday celebration. This was more good times. Returned home around 03:30, but couldn't sleep until past 06:00. Up again at 08:30 to begin my day. Have I mentioned I don't get much sleep lately?

A former music student died on Wednesday. I was unable to make it to Athens Sunday morning for the service.

The Superbowl came and went; life somehow manages to go on much as before.

Today at work I was assisted by trusty apprentice Katie Sue. But I've been like a slepherd who's lost his sleep lately, so I left the office early to try and wrangle me up some.

I didn't sleep for long, since I had to join my boyz for a meeting of the La Fonda Business Consortium (LBC), replete with margaritas and arroz con pollo. This week's meeting met quorum with R, JB, and your humble blogist. Among the many topics up for discussion: women (including R's most recent date and my correspondence with the dishy 40ish blond I met at Logan last Tuesday), business (what else would you expect from the LBC?), and the Superbowl. And yes it's true, the good times did roll.