Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Hollishlands abeckon

Last night L presented me with a beautiful 12-string acoustic guitar in celebration of my all-too-quickly approaching 30-somethingth birthday. Super sweet.

And I'll be wending my way through the Hollishlands this coming week which, again, oh so sweet. My companion on this journey will be Josh, whom you'll remember from earlier.

This excursion/research project will be blogged... live! Yes, live! (assuming I can get online regularly), so stay tuned in. All of your Netherlandic (and otherwise!) questions will be answered.

p.s.

I think Josh may be planning on killing me some point this trip. He's been periodically texting me brief messages of disturbing content, which say things (to pick a fairly typical example) like "You're dead", and on one chilling occasion an IM which began "Five days left. Dead = you."

So in case anything happens,