Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Certain circles

Josh wants me write about how he hangs out here with me while I blog. But he wants me to write only about certain things while he's here hanging out, and not about other things. According to him what I should be writing about now is why I haven't assigned him a pseudonym like I have with everyone else. This has been covered, you'll remember.

There's a certain circular discussion on this topic which has recurred three times now.

Josh: But why, though? Why did you automatically give everyone else a different name or whatever? A pseudonym or whatever, and not me? Everyone gets one but me. Do you even know why?
Sabitathica: More or less.
Josh: Why don't you just call me J?
Sabitathica: I've told you that already.
Josh: Or JB or something.
Sabitathica: I already know people I call J and JB. I can't.
Josh: Or J dot B or something?
Sabitathica: No.
Josh: Why not?
Sabitathica: Because it's stupid.
Josh: Then use Bryant Evans then.
Sabitathica: What about the number thing? You seemed really big on that. Don't you want that anymore?
Josh: I don't know. I read your blog though. Don't fucking call me Fishsticks. What does that even mean anyway? That's stupid. That's more stupid than J dot B. Why did you use my real name in the first place anyway? Do you even know why? You don't, do you?