Saturday, May 31, 2008

Brings out the red in my eyes...

Awake this morning, suddenly and wide, at 05:45, jetlag in effect.

Making the most of a sleepless situation, L and I walked through the park out back of the Nunnery at sunrise.








































There's no place in my neighborhood to get iced espresso before 07:30 since I no longer patronize the Boring Biscuit, so we walked back to the Nunnery and fell asleep watching Waking Life, which I guess is maybe a little ironic.

Between the pollen and the jetlag, I feel like I'm being repeatedly punched in the stomach, underwater.

Distressing dreams about people I no longer know but who inhabit me nonetheless, what's new with you?

Question of the day: how do you levy a tax on freeloading ghosts who insist on occupying your psychic real estate?