Thursday, November 5, 2009

Google wave

A recent adjustment to my morning sitting has aggravated an injury I sustained on the canal in France when I rammed my left knee full-force into a stanchion. Awesome. It hurt like bloody hell when I first did it, and I even thought I might have cracked my kneecap. Doubtful, since the pain was gone after a few days, but it's back now, and I've been walking with a slight limp for about a week.

~~~~~~~

In more cheerful news, I now have Google Wave, which is currently invite-only and still in beta. Google Wave makes regular email look like a company of monastic scribes copying liturgical documents by candlelight. If you don't know what it is, here's a long video which gives a good overview. If you have the patience to watch the whole thing, and if you care about creativity and communication, it will blow your mind. Seriously.

Once you get invited to use Google Wave, you have to wait for a while before you're allowed to invite other people. I don't have any invites to give out yet, but I will soon enough. Let me know if you want one.

Please submit a haiku about Google Wave to Sabitathiblog@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.