Tuesday, December 23, 2008

testing, one two... testing

Awake at 04:50 for my second attempt to reach Boston. Here's how I went:

From the Nunnery;
to L's car;
to the aeroport;
to a line so long and slow that I had to ask, when I finally got to the head of it, to be bumped to a later flight because I was now no longer certain of making my scheduled one;
to an aeroport train;
to concourse B (as in bravo) and an iced 2ble espresso;
to a plane where I took my morning sitting amid the heedless parents of screaming infants. As a side note, it is strangely common for me to find myself sitting next to the only unoccupied seat on an otherwise full plane, and so it was this time;
to Logan Aeroport and an iced coffee;
to a shuttle bus;
to my father's car;
to Staples for brief Christmas shopping;
to my parents' house.

Success!