Monday, December 29, 2008

Whichever way I tilt my head the images passing through my mind appear rightside up

I'm here at Vlindinhauer's, with Vlin, Vlin's wife M, and Josh. Josh is next to me reading something about the Kennedys. He's saying things like "Kennedy scum... moonshine makin' motherf...ers". We're currently listening to It Is and It Isn't, Gordon Haskell's first solo record.

The Now Today Society, in the persons of Josh, Vlindinhauer, Mr. O and myself, were at Mr. O's home earlier, playing some music.


Mr. O has a video projection system which was superimposing the film Baraka onto (some of) us as we played. The good times were recorded, audio and video, on both Josh's laptop and mine.

After Mr. O's, Josh, Vlin and I went to Cam's Garden for chinese. This is the second time I've eaten chinese on this trip, and the second time I've received the same fortune as the person before me.

There has been some discussion of infiltration into the Now Today Society by members of the nefarious Then Yesterday Society.

Josh did some techie updates to my laptop and then we drove back to the South Shore.


~~~~~~~