Thursday, January 18, 2007

It is a pure fact that you are utterly haunting persons in simple retrospect. . .

The Nunnery
6:01 PM

First, my back still hurts. Thanks for thinking of me.

And yes, I went to a chiropractor and got adjusted, but it didn't work, not completely. Some of the pain is gone, but not all of it. Here's a snippet of conversation from my time with the chiropractor:

Chiropractor: You look good.
Sabitathica: Yeah, thanks.
Chiropractor: You look like you've been taking care of yourself.
Sabitathica: Yeah, I have. Thanks.
Chiropractor: So, how's your daughter?
Sabitathica: What?

He must have me confused with someone else.

In other news that has nothing to do with my back, I saw Pan's Labyrinth last night. Official status: recommended.


-------

My Guitar Craft friend Jonathan B. visited Atlanta a few months back and stayed here at the Nunnery. While here, he told me about a video project he was working on. It sounded interestingso I told him to send me a copy on DVD. Well, it just arrived a few days ago and I've checked it out and I have to say, this shit is seriously fucked up, like I can't tell you. Official status: Not recommended for epileptics or other human beings. But if you're adventurous and don't fall into either of the two previously mentioned categories, let me know and I'll ask him if it's okay if I send out a few copies. It's brilliant. You'll hate it.